We are a full service clinic focusing on providing you with highest quality care
for all your dental needs. Some of the most common services that we provide are
- We are a licensed BPS Denture Centre. BPS Brand Dentures were introduced recently by Ivoclar Vivodent Inc., one of the world’s leading dental manufacturers. BPS stands for Bio-functional Prosthetic System, which is designed to produce dentures that provide optimal function while eating, speaking or laughing. With advanced instrumentation and techniques, all your facial information is recorded. High quality Ivoclar teeth and the state of the art SR Ivocap Processing system give you the best possible looks and fit available today. BPS dentures are the result of a coordinated system of quality materials, instruments and techniques designed to work with your body in a biologically harmonious way, maximizing function, comfort, fit and a most natural appearance
- If you are missing one or several teeth, we will create a bridge of natural-looking replacement teeth to fill the gap. The procedure includes building crowns on the teeth on either side of the gap and attaching one or more replacements teeth.
Cast Partial Dentures
- When several teeth are missing, a removable partial denture provides support to the remaining natural teeth and fills in the gaps. This helps in preserving your remaining teeth and can help prevent your teeth from drifting into the empty spaces. Partial dentures are usually made from a chromium metal framework.
- We provide care for your gums through gentle and thorough cleanings. It is important to us to help you maintain a lifetime of healthy gums through regular cleanings and proper home care.
- Teeth filled with very large fillings or teeth that have had root canal treatment can be strengthened with crowns. Crowns can also improve the appearance of your smile.
- Every two to three years your denture will need relining. Relines are usually needed if you feel food getting underneath your denture or space in between your gum. This is usually due to shrinkage of the gum
- Our whitening procedures include creating a mould of your teeth and providing you with a solution to quickly and easily whiten your teeth at home.
- Exams allow us to evaluate the condition of your teeth and gums to ensure that any changes and potential problems are detected early. Xrays enable us to determine if there are any problems that are not apparent with the naked eye.
- We provide all ranges of fillings. We are experienced with the latest in aesthetic filling materials including composite, glass and porcelain fillings.
Flexible Partial Dentures
- Flexible partial denture are made from a nylon material and do not have any metal clasps. They are usually for individuals who are missing front teeth or only missing few teeth.
- We are skilled in the application of bonding or porcelain veneers. We will apply porcelain veneers to your teeth to dramatically improve the appearance of your smile.
- As many as 25% of people clench or grind their teeth while they are sleeping. If we notice a grinding or clenching problem, we will recommend a custom made mouthguard to protect your teeth while you are sleeping.
- We monitor the growth and development of your wisdom teeth. If the teeth are determined to be impacted, we can perform extraction which can help minimize discomfort, pain and complications such as gum disease and cavities.